Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Another week gone by.

Well, it's been a normal week for me here. Theater, Ballet, the wonders of nature and some interesting meetings on Air Quality and Noise. Yea, that's a NORMAL week. I never said it was "Ho-Hum". I still have a Civil War meeting and a symphony to go to before the week ends. Life is good! (I guess.) Just because I don't live in some big-old-city, doesn't mean life has to be boring. Go out and look at the moon tonight. Wonderful. Rich, full, and just the right amount of clouds in the sky to give it that autumn feeling with a bit of a cold snap to the air. Fantastic. A man in a motorized wheel chair came zipping down the street this evening as I was looking at that wonder in the sky. I pointed it out to him and we stopped and shared a quiet moment. There was a colorful "ice-ring" circling the moon. It made you stop and think about slowing down a little and taking the time to see the world around you.
















Crater Lake National Park. A short and scenic drive from home. We had a little snow up there this week. It's hard to describe the blue of the lake. It changes all the time, but is always breathtaking.




I get to do a lot of photography at the local theater productions. The above photo is form a production of "Carmina Burana" that was preformed here last week. What powerful music and dance.

Yep, life is good. Well, life is what YOU put into it and get out of it. I try and look for the postive.

There are two worlds: the world that we can measure with line and rule, and the world that we feel with our hearts and imagination
--- Leigh Hunt
Take care, talk with you later.

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Awesome photos dad! I dig the shot of the ward. I think I may steal it and share it with people on my blog! Its my new favorite. Great job!

Taryn said...

Ha ha! I did it! I stole them!!!! Now their mine! All mine!!!!! Mwa-ha-ha!